Wyson Financial Announces our NextGen Program
Financial advisors often turn away clients who do not meet their financial minimums. This practice leaves many who would benefit from good financial advice to fend for themselves. At Wyson Financial we have a solution.
If you have less than $100,000 to invest or if you have been turned down because you have been told you don’t have enough assets, our NextGen program may be right for you. This program is specifically designed for:
- Lower net worth individuals
- Younger or beginning investors
- Children of clients who want to be prepared for future inheritances
- Anyone who desires good financial advice
NextGen Clients will:
- Work with a Concierge who operates under the direction of Dan Wyson CFP® and our team of qualified and experienced analysts
- Invest using our proprietary 4 pillar model
- Benefit from investments advice generally reserved for high net worth individuals
- Learn to build your nest egg and prepare for an independent retirement
- Prepare a financial plan, and then work with your Concierge to follow it
- Benefit from the resources and experience of the whole Wyson Financial team
At Wyson Financial we believe all investors have the right to good advice. A Concierge is the first line of contact for a client, operating under the direct supervision of Dan Wyson, CFP®, or in the future, another qualified and licensed advisor. They are essentially an executive assistant of the advisor. A concierge establishes and develops strong relationships with clients. The Concierge is not able to provide specific product description to any clients and does not make investment recommendations or decisions. Not all concierges have a FINRA series 7 license or the State Life and Health licenses, but Wyson Financial would like the concierge to work towards obtaining these licenses.
To see how NextGen might be right for you, please call: